Is this application still supported?

Submitted 9/5/2014 by jjasper

Love how quick and easy it is but it is almost too basic.  For instance I . Ta field called "hours worked" But I can't report on it and I can't summarize it and I can't even see it when I view a ticket and all comments - only the comments are displayed.  Seems you should be able to change output of displays and summarize numeric fields...

And when I look at some feature requests like suggestions asking for reports to be out put to csv 2 years ago, the question is never really answered.  that question is basic and should have been solved in about 5 minutes.

I am in trial mode and would love to use permanently but seems very constrained in it's ability to customize

Comments

Level 2 Support: 

Hello jjasper,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, the application is most certainly supported and we constantly work on improving the user experience. You can easily add custom fields, view them in the tickets grid and ticket details and exporting to csv or excel is as simple as pasting the report in excel. If you need more information you can open a ticket and I'll walk you through.

9/5/2014 5:33:20 PM +03:00