Paid version [DONE]

Submitted 11/19/2010 by AB Fitness Equipment .

i just started using your system and  it's great for a small helpdesk. i don't understand how you are making money but it's really nice not to have any banners or ads in emails etc.

The only problem i have noticed is a lag of 10-15 minutes in sending notification emails.

Have you thought about adding some premium package with a monthly fee and invest these money into better servers, bandwith etc? I would be happy to pay the subscription to get rid of those email delays.

Comments

Level 2 Support: 

Hello,

Yes, we plan adding paid account plans with more features in 2011. The existing functionality will remain free.

11/29/2010 7:26:40 PM +02:00
nenad.calma: 

Hello,

I just noticed that you have launched the 30 day countdown for the "trial" version of the helpdesk, and that after that anyone with more than 1 Agent will have to upgrade to a paid version.

I thought that the "existing functionality" remaining free would mean that everything we had until now (including unlimited number of Agents) would have remained free, but you would have upgraded servers, bandwith, etc. , for paying customers...

Also, once we click on "subscribe" for a certain paid package, the page is blank... (at least for me)...

1/28/2011 7:01:49 PM +02:00
Level 2 Support: 

Hello,

The existing functionality is still available for free accounts. Unlimited number of Agents for the free accounts would require a lot of server resources and we are not able to offer that free of charge. The free account is best suited for individuals and small businesses who have one person support.  Bigger companies will benefit from our upgraded plans with enhanced functionality for a very affordable and reasonable fee.

I was not able to reproduce the "subscribe" issue that you have mentioned. If you can reproduce the problem please open a ticket so we can assist you. Thank you

1/28/2011 9:52:15 PM +02:00
nenad.calma: 

Hello.

The "blank" screen after clicking on "Subscribe" button happens only on Firefox browser, on a Mac OSX and Windows Vista computers. Other browsers worked fine.

Thanks for the response to my earlier comment.

NC

1/30/2011 10:31:21 AM +02:00
Level 2 Support: 

The problem has been fixed. Thank you!

1/31/2011 12:21:56 PM +02:00