Reporting Tools [ACCEPTED]

Submitted 6/30/2010 by Nathaniel Rasmussen

Since you already have data fields for case status, type, priority, label and department--I'm assuming there are future plans to be able to aggregate data based on these fields (as well as meta data like date opened, etc.)  There are a myriad of ways this could be implemented, but without that functionality, those fields really have limited use. 

As a simple example, it would just be very useful to be able to view all tickets containing a given label grouped and/or sorted by priority or status.

Thanks for considering--you already have a great app!

Comments

Anirudh Pandya: 

I second this request.  If the reports cannot be provided in the near term ... allowing export of data to excel will also help.

8/13/2010 8:42:10 AM +03:00
Carlos Vollbracht: 

I would love a way to extract reports, i does not have to be very complex, only a CSV file would be nice, so I can get some numbers and statistic with excel or Google Spreadsheets. also that I cold use some filters to see who has solve the most tickets, who is answering faster or slower, etc.

Great App!

9/9/2010 12:18:37 AM +03:00
Oscar Vellisca: 

HI,

We like your tool but a reporting is crucial and we strongly support this initiative.

We are starting to use it be we need minimum reporting for:

·         Work distribution (for maintenance where technician coming in the morning and get there work assigned) of pending works, solved issues, etc

·         Possible extraction of a case historic for internal management ( like insurance report etc)

Statistic like, average resolution time, workload distribution, time spent by type, specialization, etc.

Reporting would be cool but xml or xls export would solve this issue and would even be better/complementary.

Cheers,

Antoine

9/9/2010 7:06:47 PM +03:00
Jason Everling: 

Also Second this, even if it just being able to download to excel or csv. Ability to sort by Date opened/closed, somewhere along those lines. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE, we need reporting tools for how long tickets remain open and how long it took for a reply from our support staff..

Thanks,

Jason

9/23/2010 5:47:50 PM +03:00
admin: 

This would be great! It would be even more if it had an option to retrieve it through RSS or XML feeds.

3/23/2011 6:21:34 PM +02:00
mmitson: 

+1 for reports!

REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS! 

12/13/2011 10:59:32 PM +02:00